I got picked up in a car from school by this guy named Spider.
I've never been in a car before and feared so much for my life. This guy Spider was driving like a race car driver, passing people on solid lines, driving crazy-fast. I just kept gulping down my beer and trying to concentrate on the pretty scenery. There was lots of canola fields everywhere.
I'm glad I survived to post these pictures.
They are all taken by my friend Yolaine De Kerchove.

The four of us fished for three hours and caught nothing. But we saw some really big fish jumping out of the water. It's just as well, I don't know what I would have done if I had caught one. Cried, maybe?

I met this dog named Zigga who just came up and hung out with us for a bit.


It's the first time I ever saw a dog peel a banana and eat it.
No comments:
Post a Comment