Saturday, January 27, 2007

My new favorite thing to eat is

Salty black licorice. REALLY salty. And really black. So good.
That, cheese, chocolate and coffee are my staples here. Oh and I guess I have been drinking a lot of beer here too.

Last night was my first night out to dance club. I did something really stupid and drunken. At about 430 I decided it was time to go home but there were no more buses running. I thought I could walk home. Not possible. I got so lost and it was really far. And cold. Let's just say it took me many hours before I finally made it to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mylove! i wish i was wandering around the town with you in the late hours! And by the way, i love salty black licorice you should send me some! i still haven't found cuttlefish to send you....

landofthemoringsmog said...

testing testing...