1. People wear real dead animals complete with the feet around their necks. Ew. What would Pamela Anderson say?
2. You can only use non-Danish credit cards in clothing stores, not for buying groceries. And you need a pin number. Who the hell knows their pin number for their credit card?
3. My school is a completely Mac environment. I love my new Mac.
4. There is a beer vending machine in the cafeteria at my school.
5. These are the shoes I decided to bring to Denmark.
Canvas and little girly shoes do not keep you warm in the Danish winter.
So I had to buy a pair of boots.
6. Tak means thank you.
1 comment:
maybe you should wear a dead cat on your head and tell them that's how people do it in canada.
i'm sure you'll meet lots of people that way - but perhaps you won't make many friends.
anyways..i love your blog Nicole. keep it up!
hugs, andrea (and not your old roomie - sam's friend)
Post a Comment